LEMON COCONUT CASHEW ENERGY BITES

Time for a new energy bite you guys! I haven’t shared a brand new recipe for one because the peach pie model I revamped the summer season, so these Lemon Coconut Cashew electricity Bites have been because of happen.

nowadays I concept I’d open up a bit bit approximately my strolling. quite tons the whole month of December my strolling felt like an epic failure. My pace was slower than it’s ever been, I had no power and my motivation to get out within the bloodless each morning wasn’t going on.


among the pressure of the vacations and all of the sugar and rubbish i was giving myself a unfastened skip to devour, it was a wonder I made it through the month without skipping a run or getting harm. in the end within the closing couple weeks I broke down and realized I needed to alternate a few things about the way I run and devour if I’m ever going to get my pace returned and have more strength as well.

My sister has always made first rate training plans for me and that i determined it turned into time to get back on one. I wanted a plan that would get my mileage beneath manipulate (I’d been running 80-85 miles every week) and placed more excellent speed exercises into my habitual. pleasant over quantity is my motto for the new year, now it’s just a count of sticking to it.


INGREDIENTS:

  • 3/4 cup raw cashews
  • 1/2 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
  • 1/2 cup pitted dates
  • Zest of a lemon
  • Pinch of kosher salt
  • 1-2 tablespoons of water

INSTRUCTIONS:

  1. upload the cashews, coconut, lemon zest, salt and dates to a food processor and mix till finely ground.
  2. add inside the water a tablespoon at a time until the combination comes together in a ball.
  3. Use a 2 teaspoon cookie scoop to scoop out the dough.
  4. Roll into balls, wetting your arms slightly if the aggregate starts to stick to you.
  5. Roll in extra coconut if preferred.
  6. save the energy bites in an hermetic container in the refrigerator or freezer.

Most Popular Recipes

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel