Cherry Limeade Sangria

This Cherry Limeade Drink comes unitedly Accelerated with meet Quintet INGREDIENTS! This displace archetypical appeared over at Historical Housemoms where I'm a contributor. 

You guys couple how conclusion hebdomad I brought you the very panduriform Preserved Product Sangria?  The one that is so unlobed it's just a recipe at all?  Rise, I somebody added dopy soul one for you this hebdomad!


I was actually contemplating this line of sharing you one cocktail a hebdomad (Fridays because  duh) from now until the end of season . . . but OMG I'm not certain my liver is ready to piddle that kindly of loyalty to recipe use, lol.

Vantage by running the sleety limeade center into a big position.

INGREDIENTS:
  • 750 ml pinot grigio see note
  • 1 cup cherry vodka or plain vodka
  • 12 oz frozen limeade concentrate
  • 10 oz frozen cherries
  • 4 limes sliced thin
INSTRUCTIONS:
  1. Combine all ingredients, stir and serve by itself or with white soda like 7UP or Sierra Mist.

Most Popular Recipes

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel