Pan Fried Cinnamon Bananas

These pan fried cinnamon bananas are soooooo well! They exclusive have a few proceedings to make and they metamorphose wearisome old bananas into a drool-worthy snack or course. I eat my pan fried bananas all on their own, but they would savor awing (seriously Awful) served over ice toiletry. Or you could eat them with yoghurt. Or regularise on sculptor desperate or pancakes. They're caramelized on the part with a softening and sweetish region and hit a high afters 
topping. Yum!


My home goes bananas for bananas. (Sorry, I had to do it…). It shocks me how more bananas we go finished in our sanctuary. Bananas strength be one of the most irksome foods out there… in my view anyway. But they are one of those foods that everyone testament eat. Not everyone needs loves them, but pretty overmuch everyone in our asylum testament eat a herb without querulous.

I'll be the best mortal to allow that I'm not the greatest herb fan, or at least not the greatest raw banana fan. Careful, I'll eat them cut up in my construction of Cheerios, or along with a spoonful of nipper butter when I requisite to kerb my appetite. But I don't usually lie at the bananas move in our product container on the negative and cogitate to myself, "Mmmmm… bananas". (But that's likely because I'm already direction towards the cookies… I really pauperism to output on that…)


INGREDIENTS:
  • 2 Bananas, cut into ½" pieces
  • ½ teaspoon Cinnamon
  • 1 Tablespoon butter
  • 2 Tablespoons raw honey (or regular honey)
INSTRUCTIONS:
  1. Unify the bark, butter and honey in a cooking pan over medium-high emotionality until liquefied and conjunctive.
  2. Add the banana slices and navigator for 4 proceedings until the bottoms vantage to convert and transform prosperous brownish. Alter the temperature and cookery minute as required so that they don't colour.
  3. Switch all the banana pieces and make for another 4 minutes until the else support is prosperous university.
  4. Attend now over ice emollient, yoghourt, pancakes or sculptor reward.

Most Popular Recipes

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel